Next month it's Valentines Day, I cannot forget it, it's my wedding anniversary. But let's not leave love and appreciation solely to our better halves. Customers deserve a bit too! And not just at Valentines either. Customer appreciation can be a regular component of your business. Ideal for building loyalty. You could create your own customer appreciation month or schedule specific weeks throughout the year.
Our customers are out stories. Everyone is different. They may even be business owners themselves. So there are plenty of cool and creative ways to show appreciation through your business.
- A simple personalised thank you card or gift
- Create special offers for them/ discount coupons / freebies [could you collaborate with other businesses to create a unique gift hamper or a selection of other discounted offers from your professional circle
- Offer to pay for their postage
- Upgrade them to a new service
- Introduce a loyalty program
- Help them celebrate a milestone
- Are they in business? Promote them in your business, buy from them
- Feature them on your FB page
- Headline them on your FB cover photo
- Highlight them in your newsletter
- Turn them into a case study
Keeping socially simple